CV-Library is one of the UK’s largest online job sites, with over 12.7 million candidates and 4.3 million unique visitors every month. With a client list crammed full of the biggest brand names in recruitment and also a healthy mix of well-known corporate clients, we are rapidly evolving into one of the biggest and most dynamic online media organisations in the UK. The exciting news is we’re still growing beyond all expectations.
We are now seeking a Product Manager to join our Product Team.
You will be required to manage a product backlog. You will collect, generate and analyse new product ideas. Then manage these ideas from conception through to delivery.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Generate ideas for new features through engaging with business stakeholders, users and conducting competitor analysis
- Convert ideas into Epics, Features and User Stories
- Analyse the business benefit for each request and (with the Head of Product) make decisions on which features get developed and in what order
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing to ensure that what has been developed meets the acceptance criteria
- Peer-review requirements written by other team members
- Monitor the estimated v actual ROI for new features
- Ensure that functionality of the product is appropriately documented and changes are effectively communicated
- Ensure all new features that get developed align with the CV-Library Product Strategy
Required skills and experience
Product Managers will ideally have all of the below.
- Experience in product delivery techniques such as story mapping, business process modelling, prioritisation methods as well as epic, feature and story breakdown as part of a product backlog.
- Experience working within an Agile or Scrum software development team
- Demonstrable ability to focus on the user requirements rather than how the system currently behaves
- A good understanding of websites, ecommerce and online platforms
- Experience using JIRA (or equivalent software development tools)
Required Personal Attributes
- Clear, confident and proactive communicator able to bridge the gap between the business and technical experts
- The ability to juggle priorities and manage deadlines
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good time management
- The ability to manage and work on multiple projects at once