Craft is seeking a motivated, entrepreneurial Lead Product Manager, with keen product design and UX sensibilities, to drive the product roadmap for its unique and fast-growing data and analytics platform for professionals. Building on an efficient user acquisition model, with more than 400,000 active users and growing, the Lead PM will develop premium features for self-serve purchase, while further optimizing on-site navigation, layout and presentation of deep insights into millions of companies.
The Lead Product Manager will be a key member of the senior executive team, with a high impact role shaping the direction of the company.
Craft’s vision is to build the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally. Enterprise clients include Fortune 100 companies, SMEs, hedge funds, and others. Our HQ is in San Francisco, with offices in London and Minsk, Belarus. Our team has previously worked at Venrock (venture capital), Goldman Sachs, SugarCRM, Crunchyroll, and has degrees from Carnegie Mellon, Columbia and Stanford. We are funded by leading venture capital fund Uncork Capital.
- Lead the prioritization and implementation of features and products across the entire consumer facing product, including optimizing data layout, search and discovery, and development of a slate of self-serve premium features.
- Own the product execution from initial concepts and wireframes to collaborating with designers and developers to deploy into production
- Incorporate user data, user research and analysis into product requirements, including multiple sources (e.g. analytics, heatmaps, user testing videos, others) to drive the design and development process
- Define and maintain KPIs that measure the success of products and features, including the company primary dashboard
- 5+ years product management experience in a technology business, including managing delivery of products from start to finish
- Experience using user analytics tools and research to inform decisions
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Experience distilling complexity into simple and intuitive user interfaces, with ability to create examples through wireframes and mockups
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Creative thinker
- Strong team player, great listener, able to facilitate discussion and assimilate diverse opinions towards clear decisions
- Self-starter, independent, likes to take initiative
- Competitive salary and compelling equity opportunity at well-funded early-stage technology company
- Comprehensive healthcare, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible vacation policy, no set number of days
- Electric adjustable sit-stand desk, Herman Miller ergonomic adjustable chair, MacBook Pro, 1 or 2 monitor workstation
- Lunch provided, Nespresso coffee and stocked pantry
- Downtown San Francisco location, 1 minute walk from Montgomery Station
Craft (https://craft.co) is building the ‘Source of Truth’ on companies, mapping the global economy, and delivering cutting-edge business intelligence to professionals globally.
We are an early-stage company with the ambition and drive to build a global platform, with experienced management and backing from tier one Silicon Valley investors. Our culture is highly flexible and agile, incorporating a very productive offshore team, and a growing HQ in San Francisco.
We are now building out our executive team with key early hires, passionate about innovating at the frontiers of data aggregation, analytics, natural language processing and machine learning.
Indicative pages include:
organic search results: “nike competitors” “youtube office locations”
public company profile: https://craft.co/facebook
private company profile: https://craft.co/transferwise
sector page: https://craft.co/search?layout=grid&tags=health
side-by-side comparison: https://craft.co/marriot-international/competitors
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.