We’re the world’s leading online fundraising platform, creating innovative technology that helps people, charities and businesses connect with the causes they care about. We make giving and fundraising simple, social, impactful and inspiring.
Why join us?
Because we are a market leader; experts in our field that care about our people, our customers and our consumers, and the difference they make in the world when we do a good job.
Because we offer a fantastic culture, competitive salary and some awesome benefits (pensions, healthcare, gyms…you get the idea).
And because we have a huge amount of fun each day…we believe every employee should look forward to coming to work!
About the role
Growing the world of fundraising for charities is the back bone of JustGiving’s success to date and the primary product in our suite of online fundraising solutions. We need a hungry, growth obsessed Product Manager to focus on improving both the B2C and B2B experience, using data and insights to conceptualise and deliver innovative new features that will grow the world of giving globally.
Global expansion and launches into US and Australia are a key focus of the role, with the challenge to deliver solutions that work on a global level to facilitate better fundraising by individuals, as well as for charities. Primary success metrics would involve revenue growth across all markets including the UK, maximising charity adoption and page metrics around activations, average value and donation conversions.
What you’ll be doing
- Become a figure head inside and outside of the business for growing the world’s number one fundraising service across multiple geographies and customer profiles
- Become the decision-maker when it comes to building and maintaining the product and delivering agreed product initiatives and features
- Support & inspire developers, testers, marketers, customer support specialists and analysts
- Engender a sense of urgency, creating a culture of ownership and accountability
- Demand timely delivery of first-class products, advocating excellence over mediocrity
- Evidence success by the movement of KPI’s, rather than looking to spin a narrative
- Communicate on feature progress and performance to a global audience across all stakeholders in the UK, US and Australia
How you’ll track success
- Monitoring of product performance against key internal KPIs including page acquisition, page activation and page value as well as customer NPS
- Ensuring adequate internal tracking and a measurement plan as part of each build
- Integrating with our internal web analytics platform
- Understanding analyst reports to assess progress, then asking the right questions to measure success of features and learn for future iterations
What we need from you
- Experienced in delivering great results through growth tests and optimisation (including A/B and multi-variate testing), personalisation, and close collaboration with marketing
- Ability to pull together the right team of colleagues for each unique situation within a matrix environment
- Strong stakeholder management, making sure decision makers are included in discovery and kept informed to maintain a steady stream of communications
- You’’ know how to influence, gaining buy-in from developers, designers, as well as the fundraising and charity communities as well as experts in our Customer Support team
- Experience in leading product discovery to ensure the features you ship are the right ones for the right time
- Open to honest feedback and healthy debate. Prima Donna’s need not apply!
- Ideally you will have delivered a product or feature that has increased revenue, shares, user adoption or sign ups to make a measurable step change in B2C acquisition growth