Hello, we’re Treatwell.
Here at Treatwell, we are changing the way people book their hair and beauty services. Today we are the leading beauty bookings platform in Europe working with over 30,000 salons, processing over 1 million orders per month and operating across 11 countries.
Our success to date is down to 500 passionate and brilliantly-talented people working together to harness the power of beauty, and the beauty of technology.
However, we are not even close to being done. Today, less than 5% of hair and beauty is booked online – that’s tiny. We believe that booking online is inevitable and our mission is to give every customer their perfect hair and beauty experience, and to revolutionise an industry.
We are looking for a passionate analyst with a strong quantitative background – a hands-on individual who has both strong technical skills (SQL, Python / R) and a business mindset. As an App Product Analyst at Treatwell you’ll be responsible for analysing how our app products (iOS and Android) are used and work closely with the app development team to support them in building a product & feature roadmap defined and driven by data analysis.
As an app product analyst, you will:
- Define and own app KPIs – monitoring performance and reporting on progress on these.
- Own in-depth quantitative analysis of user behaviour to identify barriers and uncover opportunities to develop a perfect customer experience. Join this together with qualitative insight to understand what drives growth for the app and how it can be improved.
- Identify tracking requirements to enable accurate reporting/ measurement of new features as well as monitor their performance, and impact on top line KPIs, once launched.
- Map common user journeys to inform key value propositions / use cases of the app.
- Own A/B testing measurement and support on A/B testing best practices. Ensure A/B tests are set up properly and measured correctly and contribute to idea generation for future A/B tests based on back off this.
- Present insights and opportunities in a clear manner to your team (and other business areas) so they can understand the impact of your findings and translate these into appropriate solutions. As part of the team, build hypothesis around new or existing feature ideas and translate this to (potential) business value.
- 2+ years relevant experience (app specific)
- Advanced SQL or R or Python
- Solid understanding of statistics and how that applies to measurements/tests
- Ideally knowledge of ecommerce KPIs, funnels, user segments
- Strong analytical skills combined with a great deal of business sense, ability to translate numbers into actions and communicate this clearly to business stakeholders
- An ability to learn quickly to understand the drivers behind requests for reports from all parts of the business.
- A strategic mindset and a hands-on mentality, you’ll get to work on exciting projects but we need to get things done too
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability, particularly in complex technical situations
- Good attention to detail and a thorough approach to data quality
- Experience with Looker a plus
- Flexible and willing to go the extra mile if necessary
- Fluent in English
- Flexible holiday policy – we don’t count how many days you’ve taken
- High end computer with operating system of your choice
- £50 Treatwell voucher every month
- Conference and training budget
- Enhanced parental pay & leave policy
- Wellness fund for subsidised fitness activities with team mates
- Kitchen stocked with free breakfast, fruit, soft drinks and barista coffee
- Fantastic parties and regular social events
- Legendary drinks and nibbles spread every Friday
- Benefits platform offering childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, high street discounts and more
- The opportunity to work alongside a talented, friendly, entrepreneurial team in a lovely Central London office (WC1V)
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required, please add any adjustment requests to your application.