TRT Arabi (trtarabi.com) is an Arabic language global news and current affairs channel keeping audiences up to date with the latest from around the world across TV and digital platforms.
The Product Manager for Web and Mobile reports to the Head of Digital Products and is responsible for building the global strategy for TRT Arabi across our online and connected experiences. He/She will be responsible for developing and implementing industry leading strategies across a variety of digital platforms, with a core focus on the TRT Arabi website, CMS platform and native apps.
The successful candidate must have demonstrated experience leading product strategy, design and development across Web, Mobile, and related media platforms.
– Manage and execute the Web and Mobile product strategy, working with both the internal software teams and external vendors
– Define, validate and communicate the product roadmap for all TRT Arabi products
– Serve as a product owner in Agile Scrum meetings, and a UX advocate in design sprint meetings
– Lead discussions around best practices and continually innovate to identify new opportunities as new technologies emerge
– Manage the complete lifecycle for assigned products, from concept through to design, build, launch and iterative improvements
– Work closely with the software team to ensure the CMS is able to effectively publish to the various products
– Work closely with the online team to ensure journalists have the best understanding and experiences of each product
– Develop new methods of creating and distributing content for Web services through interactive experiences