The Product Manager (f/m) within Commercial Systems unit of Avira will be responsible for driving key advertising products, namely Avira Safe Shopping and Avira Safe Search, from ideas to a successful revenue earning engine in the market place. A successful product manager would bring in new ideas and suggestions to improve the current products and process around product management.
- Market research on evolution of the products in the industry and bring new ideas and check feasibility of the execution
- Develop product requirements and specs based on customer needs and market opportunities
- Work with the design and engineering team to ensure best user experience
- Roadmap management and project planning to ensure the timelines are respected
- Coordinate and work with third party partners for successful integration whenever necessary
- Coordinate with other product units to ensure the distribution of your products
- Liaise with other teams and units within the organization wherever a roadmap dependency is identified
- Coordination of both technical and non-technical tasks
- Forecast planning and revenue reporting of your products
- University degree in information technology/engineering. Higher education in MBA would be a plus
- You have 2 or more years’ experience in product management; preferably working with online business environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset, proven ability to drive and deliver results
- Strong analytic capabilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and resources, including offshore teams
- Must be a self-driven and motivated about getting results fast and finding solutions
- Strong interest in learning latest technologies and new process
- Ability to cope with changes and adapt to the changing market situations
- Experience with security products/companies is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English; German is a plus
Avira – More than a job!
- Great people and international teams – You’ll meet some of your future colleagues onsite before you make your final decision
- Future-oriented tasks and projects
- Top-notch technology
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making
- Stimulating work environment in a stylish building with modern office concept
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidized canteen, free gym, free ice cream, summer & christmas parties and other great benefits!
We offer a highly collaborative, innovation-friendly environment and excellent locations in either Munich or Tettnang (Lake Constance).