Wildflower Health is looking for an Associate Product Manager to join the Product team. In this position, you will play an integral role in setting product strategy and defining features. You will also work closely with the rest of the team – including Engineering, Design, Marketing and executive leadership – to bring your product vision to life. This is a position for someone looking to expand their skills in planning and executing on product roadmaps, defining user workflows and wireframes, and working closely with Engineering to deliver requirements and develop products. The ideal candidate has a passion for building delightful, intuitive products that help simplify healthcare and empower our users.
While we are looking for someone with 1-2 years of product work history, Wildflower values skill over experience, so those newer to the field with a passion for healthcare and building a product that hopes to improve it are encouraged to apply.
- Define product requirements for new features, improvements, and updates.
- Work with the design team to produce designs and prototypes for user testing and development.
- Collaborate with multiple teams to guide projects through development and bring high quality products to life
- Help manage product releases according to our release schedule, including participation in internal testing.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customer experience by providing user support, creating product performance reports and communicating with clients as necessary.
- Contribute to a versatile environment focused on continuous improvement, growth, and development.
- 1-2 years experience working experience on software equivalent as a business analyst, product management, QA, project management or similar.
- Strong attention to detail while managing multiple priorities at once.
- Willing to be a team player, contributing wherever is necessary.
- Smart, curious, hardworking and passionate about healthcare.
- Ability to translate and articulate complicated business problems into easily understood solutions and functional requirements
- Ability to work cross-functionally with a distributed team across Engineering, Design, Client Delivery, and Marketing
- Deep curiosity and desire to learn
- Interest in UX design
- JIRA experience
- Experience building mobile apps for both iOS and Android
- Healthcare domain knowledge
- Experience with prototyping tools, like UXPin or Invision