We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six person company in London to a 80+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to join our Creative Team, getting involved and taking design ownership of projects across Brand and Product. We want a team player who is passionate about developing strategies based on insights about our fans, using their craft to turn these insights into inspiring prototypes and beautiful designs to be implemented in our product.
- Work on several design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Work cross-functionally with the technical, creative and music teams to define elegant but practical solutions to design challenges – developing and implementing thoughtful design strategies with the user in mind, once stakeholders have been convinced with design prototypes and solutions
- Taking full ownership and responsibility of specific areas of work across the Brand and Product teams
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes
- 5+ years designing at consumer-orientated tech or media companies
- Experienced designing for mobile apps
- Experienced in story mapping, journey mapping, prototyping, low to high fidelity prototypes, user research and testing
- Strong understanding of what it takes to create amazing experiences with the user as the primary focus
- Excellent communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts
- Ability to mentor and collaborate with others to deliver work and bring design strategy ideas to life
- Experienced creating animated prototypes for app mockups, etc.
- An incredible passion for design and systemic design skills, yet a people-focused design mentality, utilising various methods including user research and A/B testing to hone design instinct
- Experienced working with stakeholders and in cross-functional teams with engineers to understand business plans and translate these into viable design ideas
- Expert level of skill with current design tools, i.e. Sketch, Figma, After Effects, Framer, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here