Build and maintain the company’s online dating platforms and other strategic technologies. Adopting the Product Owner role in Scrum teams, plan, manage and deliver product projects, measuring and reporting on success to stakeholders. Working at the intersection of technology, user experience and the business you will be expected to deliver innovative and effective solutions for our customers.
– Take ownership of specific product ideas and features, driving their design and delivery.
– Translate business requirements into product features, balancing the needs of different stakeholders to deliver a well-rounded product.
– Help groom and prioritise the product backlog with other product managers and the CPO.
– Support ScrumMaster in sprint planning, retrospectives and other Scrum ceremonies.
– Measure and report on the effectiveness of product iterations, launches and tests.
– Motivate and inspire technical and product staff, fostering an effective team culture.
– Coordinate, communicate and collaborate effectively with all stakeholders.
– Participate in product management team, working with and supporting other managers.
– Agile software development experience, including Scrum and Kanban, is essential.
– At least two years’ experience of Product Owner role in development/product teams.
– Experience with data-driven decision making, A/B testing, business intelligence.
– Must combine a strong technical background with a thorough understanding of user experience and commercial needs.
– Expert in product planning, product discovery and product development.
– Excellent people management, communication and attention-to-detail skills.
– A passion for technology and the desire to keep industry knowledge updated.