We built DICE for fans. We’ve gone from being a tiny six person company in London to a 80+ person (and growing) company that is now launching around the world.
DICE is obsessed with design and technology and on a mission to be the world’s best platform to discover and buy tickets to amazing live experiences. The best artists all work closely with us to make sure their tickets go to their fans, not scalpers or touts.
Working closely with the Global Head of Brand Partnerships and the Senior Creative Producer, this role will be responsible for the full suite of design activities related to producing daringly creative integrated event and experiential campaigns that exceed brand partner objectives while adhering to DICE’s mission to bring fans the best nights out.
The ideal candidate is someone who will throw themselves into a co-branding project, a design system for a live event or creating a pixel-perfect deck to blow our client partners away.
You are an empathetic designer with the skills necessary to effectively understand the needs of a wide range of brands, while remaining true to DICE’s unique brand positioning and identity in a way that feels authentic to our shared audiences.
At DICE we’re all about creativity and driving innovation, across not only design and tech, but also process and strategy. So you’ll need to be fearlessly bold in developing and presenting ideas that push the envelope. Like us, you’ve got a constantly growing list of what’s broken, and an even longer list of ideas to fix them. Come join us. We’ll do it together.
- Work directly with the Global Head of Brand Partnerships to build creative presentations that will blow our clients away
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the technical, creative and music teams
- Provide rapid iterations based on feedback gathered from teams across DICE
- Work with the Senior Creative Producer on creating compelling design solutions for multiple brand partners, and provide additional design support once concepts are in production
- 2+ years of design experience at a leading agency or brand
- Strong understanding of brand and how to work creatively within brand guidelines
- Experience in creating engaging infographics
- Fast thinker who can execute quickly on briefs and feedback
- Ability to visualise concepts to drive buy-in from internal and external teams
- Efficient, effective and serial learner; proven ability to rapidly scale knowledge in new areas
- Strong knowledge of current design tools, esp. Adobe CS & Keynote. After Effects and Sketch experience a bonus
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Mental Health and Wellbeing programmes
- DICE Development Programme
- DICE credit to spend on gigs
- Regular socials
- Free breakfast
- We love our HQ in East London, check it out here