Our partner Zalando Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, is looking for a Product Manager to join the Outfits department in Berlin.As Product Manager in the Outfits department you will drive the development of an innovative product that includes data science and fashion topics.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Living through the 4D product development cycle principle and agile methodologies in delivery
- Co-creation of business models for the department together with the main stakeholders
- Working together with the product managers in the team on outlining the vision and strategy for your product area and team
- Drive close collaboration between
- Fashion by leveraging commercial and expert insides from the fashion world, e-commerce into outfits department.
WHAT ZALANDO IS LOOKING FOR
- Expertise in marketplace products, previous professional expertise in product discovery and agile product management; strong business sense and a passion for solving problems that improve processes and drive innovation.
- Ability to bridge the gap between business and technology and a track record of developing successful products
- Ability to define your own KPIs to in order to measure your impact and success of the product
- Ability to write documents and clearly communicate your product vision in simple and easy to understand language for a broad audience
- Ability to set priorities for the teams according to business needs
- Understanding of Machine Learning possibilities and constant leveraging of automation and innovation in the product
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
Zalando celebrates diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Reports to: Dedicated Owner of Outfits
Team Size: 16
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.