At Chengbao, we’re leading the way to a more private and secure digital world. Consumers in over 180 countries around the globe rely on our industry-leading cybersecurity software and services.
We are an international tech company with a team of 300+ worldwide and a core team of 80 based in Hong Kong. We’re profitable, growing, and just getting started.
We hire world-class developers, product managers, and marketers in the industry, and give them the tools to succeed. Together, we ship beautiful, usable software for desktop and mobile that our customers use and love every day.
Ready to do the best work of your life? We’ve built just the place.
Product managers wanted!
We are a technology company that requires a Product Manager/Owner to keep us moving light speed in the right direction. Our industry-leading products are actively used by an over a million people across the globe. This is a role that is critical to the company’s future.
Does this describe you?
- You sweat the details while keeping your eye on the bigger picture.
- You love being surrounded by intelligent, passionate people who inspire you.
- You jump at the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues on exciting projects.
- You seek an environment that is fast-paced and where your contributions make an impact.
What will you be doing?
Each day you will do whatever is necessary to get your products successfully shipped. This involves:
- Defining what we should build to reach our goals
- Coordinating and facilitating to maximize team velocity
- Measuring the impact on users
What you’ll need to win
- Communicating effectively is your thing. You are well versed both in written and oral English. You can effectively communicate to developers and testers exactly what we want to build.
- Comfortable talking technology. You must be able to understand the technical complexity of features, and you must be comfortable communicating with developers on technical topics.
- Seek simpler solutions to difficult user problems. You don’t get caught up in what users say they want, but instead are able to dig deeper and provide the real solution they need.
- Proven history of getting things done.
Preferred (but not mandatory):
- Experience in a ‘product’ role in a digital company where you have shipped something you are excited about
- Worked in an agile environment
- Can read code
- Attractive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working hours and a healthy work-life balance
- Work in a challenging, collaborative, and fun environment