We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who can lead our online growth, focusing on the needs of users who have not yet signed up to a paid plan.
Our mission is to help software developers to use open source securely. We have a strong developer focus on the product, and good traction within the DevSecOps space. Over 120,000 developers already depend on Snyk to find and fix their vulnerable dependencies. We protect more than 100,000 open source projects, and receive a lot of badges, contributions and appreciation from the broader open source community.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easy for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.
You’ll be overseeing the part of our product that caters for individuals who are likely to be using Snyk for the first time, ensuring they have all the information they need to use our tools effectively. Typically, Snyk is adopted across large organisations through a bottom-up motion from individual developers discovering and signing up for Snyk; by making these early stages of trying Snyk a delightful, intuitive experience, you’ll have a meaningful impact on the future success of our company.
Since you’ll be channelling the needs of developers, ideally you’ll have a technical background or have had success working on dev tooling products. You’ll be familiar with source code managers such as GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket or Heroku, and while you might not necessarily have coding experience, you should have a passion for helping craft dev tools that are simple to use, but are also flexible to the needs of our most technical users.
You’ll spend your time:
- Defining and analysing metrics and data on customer behaviour to understand the problem space and how our product helps
- Building and managing your team’s product roadmap, and communicating this internally
- Collaborating with our designers to create powerful, compelling UI
- Working closely with engineering to guide product development, producing clear product requirements
- Ensuring delivered features reach the desired business outcomes
- Analysing Snyk’s competitive landscape to ensure a leading product
We work in geographically distributed teams, generally split evenly between London and Tel Aviv. We use Slack & Zoom to keep in contact with one another, and you’ll travel around once a quarter to gather feedback from our users and to spend time working face-to-face with the engineers that aren’t colocated with you.
You’ll lead a distributed team focused on the same goal, and you’ll be working closely with our engineers, design, marketing and sales to drive our solutions to market in a timely and impactful way.
You should apply if
- You have experience of product managing at least one SaaS product
- You have demonstrated success launching high quality B2B products
- You have an engineering or technical background
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You communicate proactively, and enjoy working in cross-functional delivery teams
- You like to start new things, see them through to production, and learn from your mistakes
- You’re interested in security, dev tooling, and open source