Product Owner – Haptic Technology
Lofelt is developing cutting-edge haptic technology. Our aim is to provide the most remarkable haptic experiences on the market – spearheading the adoption of high-definition haptics in mobile, AR/VR, headset and gaming industries. We are currently working with world-renowned brands to improve the user experience in some of the most recognized consumer products on the market.
Driven by growing demand for high-definition haptics, we are embarking on a period of rapid growth with support from our major-league investors.
As a Product Owner, you translate customer requirements, user experience and technology trends into clear requirements that our cross-functional development team can understand and deliver on. You have a strong desire to push technical boundaries and to deliver the best possible haptic experience.
As part of a small, fast-growing team working with agile methodologies, you’ll find many opportunities to grow your skill set and take on new roles and challenges within the organisation.
What you’ll do
- Encourage the team and drive the product vision: empower team members to take ownership.
- Work in close collaboration with internal and external partners to prioritize requirements.
- Define precise scope of problems and ensure team is working on correct things to solve them.
- Define desired outcome of effort with well-defined acceptance criteria, milestones and timeline.
- Maintain OKRs and prepare management decisions.
- Validate success of project after shipping based on predefined OKRs.
- Question, recognize and stay ahead of problems, lead team’s thought process to determine solutions and decisions.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience in a product management role for technology products
- Expertise in at least one of the core domains: haptics, DSP, mechanics, hardware electronics
- A sense for user experience and design
- Strong leadership qualities and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills
- Fluent English
- Willingness to relocate – this position is permanently located in Berlin
We encourage potential candidates to apply who don’t precisely match the job experience but have comparable backgrounds.
What we offer
- Autonomy and responsibility over your own projects
- A key role in a young, dynamic deep-tech company with high ambitions and a highly-qualified international team building products we love
- Working on cutting-edge technology and ample opportunities to bring in your own ideas
- Collaborating with international Tier-1 brands to enhance products that provide new and meaningful experiences for millions of people
- A big and open office located in a vibrant part of Berlin-Kreuzberg
Our company is built on ideas from different fields – and different people. We pride ourselves on the wonderfully diverse team we’ve put together and are committed to an inclusive company culture as we expand and grow. We celebrate our differences and offer equal opportunity and consideration for employment regardless of gender identity, race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, marital status, disability, or age.
Help us create the most remarkable haptic experiences of the future.
More insights into the work at Lofelt can be found on our blog: https://lofelt.com/blog