UX Writers help us communicate clearly and consistently across our product touchpoints, crafting easy to use, intuitive interfaces and mending pain points of the user flow with words.
We are searching for talented individuals to play a central role in our Product Design team, creating product communication guidelines and crafting copy that helps users complete the task at hand and making sure the experience with our product is a positive one.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Work cross-functionally with Designers, Product Owners, Engineers and User Researchers to deliver a high-quality user experience
- Set the tone of voice of our product by creating guidelines that support consistency across multiple touchpoints
- Write and review microcopy for our new features
- Review and collaborate on concepts, prototypes, and mockups
- Align with our Marketing team to ensure we create a consistent and positive end-to-end experience
- You hold a degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, HCI, or related field
- You have +3 years of experience writing web content, preferably for interactive user experiences
- You understand the essentials of behavioural psychology and decision-making
- You are very detail-oriented and consider yourself to be empathic and a strong communicator
- You are a team player, you appreciate feedback and thrive in collaborative environments
- You are fluent in English & German
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a “company car” (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- Relocation support and 26 paid vacation days
Enabling Better Organizations.
Personio is a fast growing HR SaaS start-up based in Munich. It offers a holistic HR and applicant management software designed for companies with 10 to 1000 employees. Personio plays a critical role in making the day-to-day operations of more than 700 HR teams more efficient and transparent. We are a bunch of fun, international people striving to build the leading one-stop HR platform in Europe.