Hiya is revolutionizing the way people make and receive phone calls. We are one of the fastest growing mobile startups in the world. The phone dialer app has remained unchanged since smartphones launched over a decade ago. Hiya is changing this by working with mobile phone makers (like Samsung) and mobile carriers (like AT&T) to bring this innovation to more than 40 million monthly users in 196 countries. With offices in Seattle, London, and Budapest, we have the backing from top investors in the US and Europe and an exceptionally diverse and skilled team.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager, located in London, who will be responsible for building out Hiya advertising platform, which serves millions of users around the globe and it’s growing by nearly a million new users a month. You’ll own the experience for businesses to set up ad campaigns, the analytics pipeline and dashboard, the bidding infrastructure strategy, the integration with RTB, and the interfaces for the other components to consume this service.
You’ll be working closely with potential and existing customers to understand their needs, and other ad providers and distributors to find the optimum balance to maximize the Hiya opportunity.
You’ll work with with a super talented team of developers, data scientists, and product managers in the US and Europe to define and improve the service that is the largest call-oriented Search engine in the world. You’ll manage the roadmap and planning, participate in strategic decisions, and be the internal and external face of this product.
What we expect from you:
- Ability to listen to and empathize with advertisers, identify problems, and propose creative solutions.
- Drive initiatives and features, from whiteboard to production.
- Data-driven approach to experimentation and feedback loops.
- Experience with other online advertising platforms (extra points for pay-per-call experience).
- Available to travel a few times a year to the US and about once or twice a month to Budapest.
- At your best when working in a startup environment.
- Collaborative team player with exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Not afraid of rolling up your sleeves to get the job done.
- A degree in business, computer science, or equivalent
- 5+ years of PM experience
What you should expect from us:
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team.
- Make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers.
- Many office perks and great company benefits.
- Collaborate with and learn from other great team members.
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career
This position is in London (near Kings Cross). Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.