We believe that awesome products with magical user experiences are key to the success and growth of our platform. Your role is to imagine that magic by defining the roadmaps that delight our users and bring them to life!
As our dedicated Product Manager you’ll work closely with our Founders as well as our engineering and UX teams to define, build and scale, keeping the user in mind at all times as well the fit within our wider technology strategy.
You’ll be working on a product that helps scientists access millions of journal articles with just one-click, an important part of the research process where users have traditionally had to endure inefficient and frustrating user experiences.
- Work closely with our founders to develop an intentional roadmap by listening to our users, combining both qualitative and quantitative feedback and data
- You’ll be responsible for making decisions on priority and order of both long-term goals and sprint by sprint feature development
- Use analytics to track daily usage and drive long-term decision making, you should feel comfortable getting your hands dirty and interpreting data
- Embrace data-driven product development and display an ability to jump effortlessly between qualitative and quantitative signals
- Design A/B tests and other experiments to help us learn and refine our user set
- Work closely with UX and engineering teams to build products that delight researchers and improve their workflows
- Measure and improve the effectiveness of the product development process
- Maintain up-to-date product roadmaps to reflect changing priorities and communicate regularly to the business
- Work collaboratively with marketing to communicate new features and improvements
- Engage and excite internal stakeholders and our users about our plans
- Use research, competitor analysis and knowledge of the wider digital and economic climate to suggest and assess product opportunities and ideas
- Collaborate with product teams across Clarivate to identify potential integration and partnership opportunities with Clarivate portfolio products Web of Science and EndNote
- Demonstrable experience working with cross-functional teams using Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Strong communication skills: ability to ask the right questions and a flair for listening
- 3-5 years experience as a Product Manager in a fast paced start-up and/or technology business
Competitive salary, choice of tools plus a generous benefits package including; private healthcare, dental insurance, travel insurance, pension plan (up to 7% employer contribution), life assurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, eyecare, season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership, employee referral fee as well as fresh fruit, refreshments and regular team events!
Curiosity – we share a fascination with the unknown and unexplained and a desire to try new things and make them work
Optimism – we see the positive in change and recognise that the path of progress is paved with uncertainty
Humility – we accept that failure happens and experiments sometimes don’t work out as expected. We find that a null result can be as important as a shiny new finding
Ownership – we are autonomous, we take responsibility and own the outcomes of our work