About the Company:
Headquartered in Manhattan, OnSIP® delivers real-time communications services to thousands of businesses. We aim to help businesses communicate faster and more efficiently. We have a great team of people who love what they do.
About the Role:
At OnSIP, product and customer satisfaction is everything.
It’s what shapes our customers’ experience, from the moment they learn about us to the day they leave. Our products are informed by our emphasis on ease of use and attention to detail.
The Product Team is responsible for setting the vision and strategy for products that elevate the workplace experience and drive business outcomes. Our work is the result of constantly seeking out new ideas to solve real problems.
The Product Designer will be responsible for working with the Product Team to design and help bring the Product Roadmap to life. You will report to the Director of Product to deliver the functional, aesthetic and experiential design for our web and mobile products.
Who You Are:
- You are an exceptional designer with significant experience designing for web and mobile. Your strong design fundamentals are evident in all of your work.
- You have great depth in visual and interaction design, but your curiosity has led you to pick up skills that span multiple disciplines, such as usability testing or prototyping in code.
- You are a creative problem solver, using insights from customer research, competitive intelligence, and internal data to deliver solutions that directly address customer and business pain points.
- You understand the power of experimentation and can help set up experiments and feedback loops to know whether we delivered the results that we planned for.
What You Will Do:
- Serve as a user experience design expert as we define new product lines and iterate on existing features, working closely with the tech, product management and customer support teams to ensure our digital products are valuable, usable and feasible.
- Deliver intuitive and elegant designs for all stages of digital production, from concept to completion.
- Create and maintain a design system that delivers a consistent and on-brand experience throughout all of our digital products.
- Participate heavily in customer/market research to translate insights into design solutions and push the evolution of our product.
- Run A/B tests and other experiments to constantly improve KPIs.
- Help us grow an incredible digital design culture.
- At least 3-5 years designing SaaS or customer-facing products with a strong emphasis on visual and interaction design.
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to soundly discuss design decisions.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated with a passion for pixel perfection, consistency, organization, usability, and discoverability.
- Strong understanding of how to conduct user research and usability testing.
- Proficiency with the Sketch, Adobe Suite, and prototyping tools
- Experienced with using InVision or FramerX (not required but a plus)
- Portfolio that showcases a proven record of delivering inventive solutions on time for demanding and complex design problems.
- Understanding of how to design within a system of brand and usability guidelines