At Censia, we combine people data, data modeling, and AI to transform the way companies source for talent. We’re a small and highly driven team passionate about transforming the Talent Industry. We’re seeking a full stack UI/UX Designer for our platform, and to own all visual brand assets.
About the role
Our UI/UX Designer with visual design skills will create groundbreaking experiences for Censia’s Talent platform. This individual will utilize Design Thinking in close partnership with Product, Engineering, and Management on the following:
* Understand and translate business requirements into user friendly and visually compelling icons, graphics, UI visual design specs, prototypes, and other visual assets that are unified together through Censia’s design language and visual style.
* Lead Design Playbacks to present visual designs and rationale to Management and Censia’s Customer Advisory Board members.
* Incorporate feedback and iterate rapidly in an Agile development environment to deliver the visual assets and perform visual quality assurance on the designs implemented by the Engineers.
* Conduct User interviews and research to inform feature enhancements and product direction in collaboration with Product Management.
* Additionally, brand and produce Censia’s visual library of Marketing and Sales assets consistent with Censia’s visual library and messaging across our marketing site and platform.
Not based in San Francisco but think you’re ideal for this role? Send in your application.