Evaluate Ltd is a major international company providing outstanding market intelligence services for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device , Financial and Consulting sectors, through the EvaluatePharma®, EvaluateMedTech®, EvaluateClinicalTrials and EP Vantage® online brands. Our international clients in Pharma & Biotech, MedTech, Banking and Consultancy regard EvaluatePharma® as the industry’s gold standard for timely and accurate analysis of reported drug sales, consensus sales forecasts, R&D pipeline, markets and comprehensive company financials.
Evaluate is used by 60% of global management consultancies, 75% global investment banks and all of the top 25 pharmaceutical companies.
Evaluate has a global presence with offices/staff in the UK, USA, Japan and India.
Evaluate has also been named as one of the Best Workplaces 2017, ranking no. 38 of all UK Medium Organisations.
Evaluate is going through a period of growth, and is investing in its digital offering, which includes public and client-facing website (database and associated functionality), a public facing website, and a news/alerts service. There are a number of significant UX developments on our roadmap, which will result in a major modernisation of our UX and associated technologies. This work is led by the Evaluate UX Team.
We are looking for a Technical UX Product Manager to join the User Experience Team. They will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the websites, including product optimisation backlog management. They may also lead on, or contribute to one or more projects such as:
- Data Visualisation/interactivity
- Content Management
- Public/News site projects/enhancements
- News alerts and data alerts
- Leading UX (software development and UI design) for new Product Development
Role and Responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have an enthusiasm for working across many different projects, a deep understanding of internet technologies and trends, and the ability and drive and deliver significant product improvements.
They will have experience of working with database-driven web applications. They will ideally have Life Sciences (pharma, medtech, clinical trials, drug development, biology, chemistry etc) domain knowledge. They will ideally have experience of data visualisation, or a keen desire to develop skills and experience in this area.
- Ensure a performant and optimal web experience for clients
- Work with internal technical and business teams to ensure stable and optimal product operations
- Set up and monitor processes for managing technical issue escalation and resolution
- Define and ensure adherence to Service Level Agreements for internal clients (i.e. Client Support) regarding external client issues and incidents
- Co-ordinate releases and patches when required
- Troubleshoot problems/incidents
- Liaise closely with the software and test teams in the resolution of incidents, own the resolution of ‘live’ or client issues
- Develop and distribute release guidance, in collaboration with the Software Development team
Product Management/Development responsibilities
- Own the in-market web product backlog – manage and filter incoming feature requests from around the business and clients
- Translate requirements into user stories and acceptance criteria, and work with design, engineering and test teams through feature development (internal and 3rd party teams)
- Conduct usability/concept testing, working with UXD and customers
- Manage the in-market product roadmap
- Mange stakeholders and communications
- Conduct demos and give presentations to the business/clients
- Lead on related projects
Will work in an office environment (London office). Travel to other company locations (Development team based in Ipswich) will be necessary.
London office located at: 11-29 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX.
- 5+ years website product management/operations experience
- Exp. of software development processes and cycles
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- IT infrastructure experience + Cloud
- Robust understanding of web technologies and languages.
- Experience setting up/managing Operations processes and procedures
- Experience working with cross-functional product development teams
- Strong sense of ownership
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- Data visualisation platforms
- CMS experience
- Project Management experience
- Analytics platforms
- Pharma industry domain knowledge
- UX prototyping tools (Balsamiq, Axure etc).
- Microsoft stack
In addition to buying into Evaluate’s values as per below candidates should display the following attributes:
- Self-motivating with a strong work ethics and integrity
- Results driven with ability to execute and proven track record of positive outcomes
- Ability to build and maintain respected and trusted relationship with global team members
- Strong collaborator who listens well to team members and clients and is an inclusive team builder
- Strong team player with a positive can do attitude
Focus on the client
Our clients’ success is our success.
We do our utmost to understand our clients and ensure they are successful in their roles.
We strive to improve and innovate, challenging industry norms and ourselves.
Be one team
Communicate, collaborate, challenge.
We believe that two heads are always better than one; in being generous with our time, and collaborating to get the job done
We empower each other to deliver, celebrate our successes and learn from our mistakes.
We take responsibility and do the right thing. Through guidance and support we hold each other accountable.