As Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) you translate our product vision into strategic goals for you and your team. You are end-to-end responsible for improving our product within your team’s mission. You will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers and engineers to improve the user experience and develop new features for thousands of daily users.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains and jobs-to-be-done. Systematically analyze user feedback
- Align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs and a respective product roadmap
- Plan and execute the product roadmap based on a objectively prioritized backlog.
- Decompose complex problems and write clear specifications
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
- At least 5 years of experience in multiple digital product management positions, ideally in a SaaS environment
- At least 3 years of experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong self-organization and prioritization of tasks in an analytical manner
- Ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- Preferably technical background
- Fluency in English and preferably German
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a “company car” or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- Relocation support and 26 paid vacation days