Founded in 2013 and headquartered in Berlin, Dalia harnesses the app economy and advanced data science to distribute millions of micro surveys worldwide to gather and analyze real time data on consumer attitudes, public opinion and market trends. Backed by some of Europe’s leading venture capital firms, Dalia has generated over a billion answers from people spread across +100 countries with the resulting data cited in over 2.000 news articles globally.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to drive the design and development of tools for conducting research and generating insights. Dalia’s systems and tools enable world-changing research that has real positive impact today, from disaster relief to political opinion tracking and prediction.
The journey that awaits you:
- As a Product Manager you will develop tools and systems used by our internal teams and external clients to conduct research and extract advanced insights. The tools you work on will empower our team and our clients to uncover what the world thinks and generate the groundbreaking information behind decisions which shape the world.
- From democratizing access to data by developing survey creation interfaces and data visualization dashboards to creating interactive maps displaying millions of opinions in real-time, you will work with an exceptionally talented team of engineers, data scientists, and project managers to revolutionize the way we service our high-profile clients.
- This is a role that has tangible implications on the way we turn thoughts, opinions, and dreams into information, so you can look forward to doing work with global impact!
- Take full ownership of pivotal features, existing and new, within our projects platform, and develop new products taking them from concept to release.
- Establish product KPIs and ensure their implementation and monitoring. Transform opportunities into an ROI-based roadmap of key initiatives. Transform this into a backlog of epics and features, and specify detailed product requirements to be implemented by the Engineering and Data Science teams.
- Identify levers that increase efficiency; develop and continuously enhance diagnostic tools to improve team performance across your internal stakeholder groups and external clients, including data visualisation and dashboarding solutions when necessary. You’ll be close to these user groups and deeply understand their needs.
Your profile includes:
- Hands on product development experience throughout the entire product life cycle, ideally within a fast-paced technology company.
- Proven track record of vetting product-ideas through various testing methods (e.g. A/B, multivariate) and rapid prototyping.
- Experience working cross functionally, specifically with design and UX, engineering, marketing & Business Intelligence teams.
- Self drive: you are able to work autonomously in a rapidly changing and often ambiguous environment; you possess the self-motivation to deliver against tight deadlines and have the potential to grow.
- Combining analytical rigour with commercial thinking: you combine a strategic gut-feel from observing trends, with a deep sense of data-driven logic and analysis, whilst maintaining a focus on achieving the commercial objectives of the company.