WHAT WE ARE UP TO
Appear Here is the leading marketplace for short-term retail space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. We’ve raised over $20m in funding to date – from tier one investors Balderton and Octopus, as well as some of the world’s largest landlords. Named one of Wired Magazine’s ‘100 Hottest Start-Ups’ and The Financial Times’ most ‘Disruptive Companies,’ Appear Here has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across London, Paris and New York. We believe we’re building a game changer for both the retail and property industries: and so far 90,000+ brands and 1000s of landlords agree with us.
Appear Here is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our cross competency Product team to own and develop consumer and internal facing digital products within the marketplace. Product and technology is at the heart of Appear Here, it is a driving force behind its success and ability to encourage behavioural change in a long standing industry. We have relentless commitment to building innovative products for each site of the marketplace. Our Product Manager will help develop and execute a product vision for one half of the marketplace.
- Work with stakeholders to build a product roadmap, creating appropriate business cases to drive product enhancement
- Work on product definition, analysis, prioritisation and planning, transforming ideas into actionable initiatives
- Create, maintain and prioritise the product backlog in alignment with the product vision and goals.
- Engage with users and internal stakeholders to understand their requirements, as well as capturing your own via primary research
- Liaise with international teams to ensure all market specific requirements are captured and considered
- Use qualitative and quantitative customer insight to help inform the product vision and to validate problems and solutions throughout the product development process
- Ensure the design for the product provides the best value for the given initiative, and ensure that measures are in place to accurately reflect the value achieved
- Collaborate with the product engineering teams throughout product development, ensuring the end product is of the highest quality and delivers on the vision and goals
- Clearly communicate the product roadmap with the business, making sure stakeholders are informed of changes and are kept up to date with delivery efforts
- Monitor product performance on an ongoing basis and identify key performance indicators
- Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape; recognising game changing innovations and introducing relevant products to the Appear Here portfolio
- Working in partnership with other product managers to ensure cohesion across product roadmaps
- Contribute to the Digital Product strategy
WHY WE LIKE YOU
- Proven experience in digital product management, overseeing a dedicated team and managing product prioritization and roadmaps
- An excellent communicator, able to bridge the gap between the business and technology worlds and work with stakeholders at all levels
- A passion for, and strong understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods to draw out customer insight to help inform your decision making
- Thrives in an lean and agile environment, with a willingness to adapt and learn in a fast paced environment
- Experience in ecommerce, property or marketplaces would be beneficial
WHY YOU LIKE US
We make ideas happen. Work with some of the most inspiring and innovative brands out there.
We’re no bullshit. You won’t find office politics or excuses here – we say it how it is.
We punch above. We give you the opportunity to achieve more than you thought you could.