About the Position
We’re looking for a product manager with the ability to understand our current and future users to make sure we are always one step ahead with product innovation and user satisfaction. Consequently, the role will be an important link between the market and our development teams, and a structured, detail oriented mindset is essential.
Product management is one of the main pillars of our organization, working across sales, marketing, customer success, and product development. Having an analytic mindset and basing product roadmaps on qualitative and quantitative data is paramount.
What you will do
- Make Shoreline’s vision and strategy your own and reflect that in our product strategies.
- Your primary responsibility is to take our current products to the next step and new ideas to commercialization.
- Positively challenge our engineers and designers to innovate and deliver stellar products.
- Monitor and measure released products and ensure continuous improvement of our platform.
- Prioritize requirements and update development plans.
- Work closely with our UX and development teams to deliver detailed descriptions of the components and features of our product platform, including test descriptions, data models and design.
- Conduct user interviews, develop user personas, and map user journeys
- Dare to challenge the status quo and be creative
- Understand the product development process
- Understand how to describe tests for developers to minimize change fail rate
- Experience with user documentation
- Structured, analytic and agile mindset
- Curious and humble
- Client facing experience
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- Fluent spoken and written English
Positive if you have any of these:
- Experience with the wind industry or renewable energy
- Proven track record of delivering products to market with success
What we offer
- The opportunity to become a member of a fast-growing and venture-backed company with a tremendous global potential, where your contribution will make a significant difference.
- An international work environment, with a team of knowledgeable and dedicated people that together create amazing services and software for our customers.
- A results-only work environment focused on empowerment and autonomy.
- The opportunity to work on the latest technology and frameworks.
- Remuneration package matching your qualifications and market conditions.
- Team buildings and conference attendance to keep your mind fresh and innovative.