What we need
Business Insider and Insider create stories that inform and inspire people. To secure our vision of sustainable, impactful journalism at scale in the digital era we need to grow our subscriptions products. Readers paying for great stories, content and information. Insider Inc is seeing impressive growth in subscriptions and needs a Senior Product Manager to work at the intersection of edit, tech and business to deliver that growth.
What you would do
Our Senior Product Manager will be the product lead for subscriptions at Insider Inc. You will own the strategic product line for one of our fastest growing businesses, partner with tech to lead the Subscriptions engineering team, and be Product feature lead on our Business Insider Prime, Business Insider Intelligence and future subscriptions projects.
- Build and maintain subscriptions product roadmaps, requirements, and user flows
- Define and analyze metrics to guide strategy and inform the success of subscriptions
- Pick and prioritize work for your team with your tech lead
- Gather requirements, strategy and specifications on entire subscriptions project
- Maintain relationships with vendors, build new relationships, find new partnerships
- Be the most knowledgeable person in the organization and industry for subscriptions
Skills you will need
- 5+ years of product management experience in the digital arena with a focus on digital subscription products
- Deep knowledge and passion for subscriptions flow
- Crystal-clear communication skills
- Experience working in Agile environments with common tool-sets (JIRA, etc.)
- Experience using CRM, social media and audience development tools and products to attract and grow loyal readers
- A entrepreneurial attitude
- News junkie status
- Be an all round good egg!
Insider Inc. is the publisher of INSIDER, Markets Insider, and 17 international editions of Business Insider, including the flagship NY-based US edition. The company pioneered a digital-native approach to news and information that is social and mobile at its core, for an ambitious and curious global audience that grew up with digital. The company launched in 2007, and in ten years, Business Insider has grown to become the most favorite business news brand in the world, when measured by reach. Insider Inc. reaches a global audience of several hundred million readers and viewers. The company also offers a subscription research service, Business Insider Intelligence (BII), that provides in-depth insight, data, and analysis of digital topics. Every year the company hosts IGNITION, an influential media and technology conferences. Insider Inc. is a subsidiary of Axel Springer SE. We are always looking for talented, curious and motivated individuals to join our growing team.