Citrusbyte is a team of craftspeople and experts who build amazing products and believe in cultivating a high degree of leadership in all of our people. We build medium and large scale applications that solve our customers’ business-critical problems.
We are looking for smart, driven & talented people who want to work in a consultative environment, help our clients build great projects and also contribute to the growth of a great company!
As a Senior UX Researcher you will work with small cross functional teams to create and execute on research plans. You will be responsible for surfacing research insights that will inspire product strategy. This new addition to our team is a curious person, has a strong sense of humility and deeply cares about solving the right problem.
Citrusbyte works with Fortune 500 clients which requires a researcher who is a natural consultant that is comfortable presenting to and engaging with clients that range from stakeholders to C-Suite executives. Our practice will benefit from the candidate’s proactive and thoughtful recommendations integrating research into Citrusbyte’s fast-paced product development culture.
This is a remote friendly role. Candidates within North America will be given priority for the sake of travel and team time zone alignment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead research for discovery and iterative product development initiatives
- Partner with Product Managers and Designers recommending research practices and providing UX feedback on solutions
- Plan, conduct, synthesize and communicate research findings to the internal team and our clients
- Develop an understanding of our client’s users, their competition and the marketplace
- Produce clear and impactful artifacts that surface the most meaningful stories from the research findings
- Coordinate recruiting, scheduling and communication with research participants
- Manage relationships with third-party research vendors when needed
Qualifications and Skills
- 7+ years of product design research experience
- Seasoned practitioner in both qualitative and quantitative research, with an appreciation for applying lean methodologies to process
- Experience with both generative and evaluative research initiatives
- Demonstrates expertise with preparation for and execution of interviewing, concept testing, usability testing, ethnographic research, diary studies, heuristic evaluations, surveys, personas, journey maps, remote testing and benchmarks
- Product pricing research experience is an added plus
- Willingness to travel
Benefits and Perks
- 100% remote
- Once a year the entire Citrusbyte team gets together at an inspiring location to meet, work and play. This year’s retreat was in Tuscany, Italy!
- We offer paid vacation and support healthy lifestyles through our physical fitness benefits program
- We have comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans, plus we have a 401k plan
Citrusbyte expects employees to be honest, trustworthy, and operate with integrity. Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities, and all decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee development decisions such as training, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, nationality, national origin, citizenship status, employment status, ethnicity, ethnic origin, color, creed, religion, belief, age, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, sexual preference, lifestyle, social class, military status, disability, physical features, or any other protected status. We oppose all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination. Citrusbyte is an equal opportunity employer.
No statements by Citrusbyte are intended to create an offer of employment unless made in a writing signed by an officer of the company and no offer shall become effective unless countersigned by the prospective employee.