Adaptive Lab is looking for an amazingly smart, passionate, curious and hard working service designer/product manager to come and join us to lead our service design and product team.
We partner with ambitious leaders at world-class companies to help them compete and grow in a world where speed is the differentiator and experience the competitive advantage. Our approach combines approaches from design thinking, the lean startup and agile product development to deliver brilliant results in explosive timeframes.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company in an exciting space and be part of the senior team who are shaping and driving the business forward.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Some call them T shaped people, others call them Pi shaped, but either way we’re looking for someone who can combine left and right brain thinking in the right way to deliver brilliant results. They will:
– have 4+ years of experience with a great portfolio of work
– love the challenge of solving problems, thinking creatively yet analytically, combining clarity of thought with insight and perception
– be excited by innovation
– know both how to take that first small step and envision the end product
– put design at the heart of what they do
– care passionately about the end user, with experience in user research techniques
– be keenly interested in and knowledgeable about digital technology
– be constantly looking to learn and push the boundaries of service design
– practice and advocate the benefits of using agile methodology
– know the importance of keeping to time and budget when running projects
– excel at running workshops
– be an excellent communicator
– love managing a team and helping them grow
– want to share their knowledge and enthusiasm with others by writing, blogging and speaking about what they do and what they will be doing at Adaptive Lab.
These will include:
– working with the senior team to identify and develop new business opportunities
– building and fostering client relationships, retaining and growing them
– leading client engagements and internal initiatives, confidently driving them to brilliant outcomes
– managing service and product priorities, juggling time and resource to ensure success time after time
– conceptualising service and product ideas and initiatives that will enable us to achieve our vision and delight clients and users of the services and products we work on
– fostering and growing our collaborative way of working not only with our internal team but also with external resources and partners, empowering them to build the right things for the service or product, in the right way
– building your team, identifying and attracting amazing new people to join us
– spreading the word about Adaptive Lab.
– Competitive salary
– Company bonus
– £1500 training budget
– £2000 on equipment when you join
– Company healthcare and pension
– Cycle to work scheme
– Childcare vouchers
Reply to email@example.com