We are currently seeking a Product Manager at the mid to principal level.
- The Arcules Product Management (PM) team are the champions of the customer. They thrive at understanding the customer’s problem and working in small teams with engineers and designers to build solutions. Our PMs are data-driven, skilled communicators, and leaders within the organization driving company and customer growth.
- Arcules Product Managers are responsible for the success of the product by setting direction and maximizing the output of the autonomous agile teams – while ensuring that the features of the product meet customer needs.
- The Product Manager is accountable for eliciting market needs and creating vision/scope documents – ensuring the optimal packaging of features into continuous release cycles.
- Based on the market input, be the voice of the customer in the fast-paced agile process consisting of several autonomous product development teams.
- Prioritize product/user story backlogs so that the solution effectively addresses the business priorities.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to maintain the product backlog and prioritize feature across the platform.
- Work with key business stakeholders to elicit market needs, define solutions, and drive operational initiatives for future SaaS solutions.
- Translate the business strategy to execution delivering innovative solutions addressing customer and end-user needs.
- Job Tasks
- Investigate and understand end-user and customer needs and translate these into features, epics and user stories for the product development teams.
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog to best achieve the overall product strategy.
- Collaborate with UX, Engineering and QA to execute on the product strategy.
- Promote a “fail fast” mentality among the product development teams.
- Create vision/scope documents for different features of the product to help drive product vision.
- Partner with Go To Market (GTM) organization on delivery of the product.
- Understand and document (for the purposes of cross-team communications) the competitive landscape in regards of the defined market segment and add backlog items to respond to competition.
- Actively support strategic planning, with a strong technical insight.
- Assistant with the creation of training, sales support and marketing communication material for major product releases.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- Product Management for a Cloud/SaaS or enterprise software product.
- A strong skillset in either technical (working with highly technical engineering teams) or business skills (B2B experience dealing with complex business needs)
- A strong understanding with the agile design and development process
- Experience in the physical or cyber security space
- Deep understanding of business analytics
- Experience with AI/ML or IoT
- Understanding of IT Networks, Network Security, and Cloud security & compliance
- Experience working with partners or resellers
- Agile and execution oriented in approach to Product Management.
- Works great in teams and possess good interpersonal skills
- Self-assured, driven, confident and goal-oriented – set clear directions without dictating the technical solution.
- Ability to effectively delegate and translate needs into daily routine operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technical, mathematics, and analytical skills.
- Solves problems effectively – sees innovation opportunities in everything.
- Strong operational execution with ability to build and manage cross-group, cross-cultural relationships.