Who are we?
Buyapowa is a dynamic and growing startup, headquartered in stylish offices right inside Victoria Station in London. We work with global brands to deliver new, loyal and high-value customers via novel acquisition methods, including our SaaS referral marketing platform. We operate marketing programs with more than 100 brands around the globe.
With telecom clients like O2, Three, Vodafone and BT, and big brands including Expedia, Space.NK, ASOS, River Island, Zizzi, Travelex, Treatwell and Desigual, we pride ourselves on working with the best-of-the-best to help them grow and retain their customer base.
Our SaaS solution is provided as a fully-managed service for brands operating in 22 countries from Paris to Peru and everywhere in-between. We have team members located in our offices in both London and Vancouver, Canada. We are constantly seeking driven, positive, vibrant and outgoing people to augment our awesome teams.
What’s the role?
The Buyapowa team are looking for an energetic Product Manager to take the reins of our successful growth marketing platform, working at our office in London Victoria. As Product Manager your main objective will be to bring engaging SaaS products and features to market that solve real-world challenges for our clients and their customers.
What will you do?
Reporting to the VP Product and dotted line to the CTO, you will:
- Work closely with the management team to define product vision and roadmap. Clearly set the product prioritization with a balance of near-term deliverables and longer-term backlog of market-differentiating features that deliver real benefit to customers.
- Work as part of the product development and delivery teams to produce a world-class product that drives exceptional customer engagement and satisfaction and recurring revenue for our business.
- Clearly translate the roadmap into stories in a way that ensures unambiguous communication of the customer’s challenge, measurable metrics to prove it, and the desired outcome for direct and indirect users of the product.
- Own and execute the delivery of whole-product features to customers, communicating clearly to all internal and external teams on the capabilities and functionality.
- Leverage your UX and UI training to work closely with the front-end developers to ensure the product is specified and designed for ease-of-use and adoption, testing your concepts before launch and leveraging input from all quarters.
- Act as internal and external evangelist for the product.
- Create, monitor and report against agreed upon product delivery metrics, including usability and quality.
- Work with client success team to create and drive successful customer / product marketing programs .
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to ensure the Company is positioned for success.
- Collaborate on the client implementation process to ensure successful delivery and client happiness.
- Lead by example as a member of the Buyapowa team, working hard to establish and maintain strong, productive and positive relationships with your colleagues. And, with your colleagues, serve as a role model for the company culture.
Based in London Victoria, the Buyapowa team is a wonderfully diverse family of visionaries, united in our belief in social selling and our abilities to build, sell and serve an amazing platform.
We are passionate about what we do, work hard to achieve success, but insist on making the journey fun for all!
You will have a proven product management track record of bringing successful and well-adopted SaaS products to market in a B2B model. You will have demonstrated strong product leadership skills on multiple commercial SaaS products with thousands of satisfied users in your 5+ years of product management experience.
You have worked in rapid-paced and evolving startup environments where inputs come fast and furious; where you have demonstrated your ability to calmly lead with knowledge, credibility, real-world data, exceptional judgement, focus and attention to detail.
You ideally have a background in UX which ensures you can assist our designers and developers with implementing features that delight our customers. Your hard work ethic and research mentality ensures that customer-ready features are based on actual customer challenges, are designed for simplicity and usability, and deliver measurable benefits to our clients’ businesses and their customers. You have demonstrated that you are outwardly-facing, and have a high EQ to ensure that you are always comfortable in your human interactions, whether engaging with your colleagues, our prospects, customers, and business leaders in our field.
You are comfortable building your knowledge of the broader marketplace to ensure that our products are leading in their space, and your design aesthetic ensure that products are both simple to use and deliver rich benefits to our clients and their customers alike. You are not afraid to get into the details, and are comfortable delving into the mechanics of product delivery, as required by the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in technology, marketing, business or related area – or equivalent, relevant experience.
- 5+ years in Product Management roles in B2B SaaS.
- Pragmatic Marketing or similar product manager certification.
- Experience with agile software delivery
- Experience with technical delivery teams leveraging continuous delivery for launch.
- Experience and or familiarity with fundamentals of UX
- Adept at developing and delivering complex products at high velocity and with aggressive deadlines.
- Strong analytical approach, with attention to detail and excellent reporting skills.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Start-up experience a plus.
£ Competitive salary dependent upon experience