- Salary: £35,200 – £40,249
- Closing date: 25 November 2018
- Grade: Senior Executive Officer
- Contract type: Fixed term (secondment / loan opportunities also available to current Civil Servants * see t&c’s)
- Length of employment: 1 year maternity cover based at our Titchfield site.
As an interaction designer you’ll help us to improve the usability, user experience and accessibility of ONS online services. You’ll work out the best way to let users interact with services, in terms of both overall flow and at the level of individual design elements. You will also work with the design community across ONS to create a consistent design system that meets user needs. You’ll love the web and working in the open.
An interaction designer at this grade you’ll be an experienced designer who works with minimal support and can influence and mentor others. They work with senior stakeholders to develop design concepts and may have responsibility across complex services. They will help set direction and embed good practice within teams. They make key decisions based on research and understand how this research impacts others.