We are now looking for Product Owners to join our growing team based in our Barcelona Head Quarters offices!
To be successful, you will need to have a data-driven approach to product development, an in-depth understanding of technical implications, strong communication skills, and an unerring sense of how to balance multiple competing priorities under tight deadlines.
- Develop together with the different business teams a longer-term product strategy for desktop and smartphone websites;
- Creating the frontend Product roadmap for multiple projects;
- Managing the Full lifecycle product management (from concept development to tactical execution);
- Monitoring on a daily basis KPI’s and understanding the product performance;
- Identifying and proposing product improvements based on solid data and market perspectives;
- Analyzing and prioritizing the product backlog;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and execute business needs, user needs (UX) and brand guidelines;
- Working in coordination with our Development teams to execute, deliver and improve the product;
- Ensuring product objectives are fulfilled. Ie: deliverables meet requirements and business expectations;
- Managing project development;
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables;
- Developing project plans and associated communications documents;
- Tracking project milestones and deliverables;
- Proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying potential crises and creating contingency plans;
- Driving the product development with a team of engineers and UXrs.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 5 years of experience as Product Owner (working with Agile methodologies);
- Previous experience in e-commerce and travel industry is strongly preferred, ideally with focus on conversion;
- Experience working on web/mobile/cross device solutions (mobile native skills are not required);
- Proactive approach to innovate by looking not just to the competition, but through out the industry and beyond;
- Excellent communicator with strong leadership skills and the ability to work in cross-functional teams;
- Exceptional analytical skills and data-driven mindset;
- You are passionate about Product and Technology;
- Problem solver and results-driven, with a can-do attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficient English required, ideally with experience in international environments.