OrderGroove helps retailers and brands like Walmart and Lancome by anticipating their customer’s next order and making it easy to place that order through any channel (text, email, social, IoT, etc). The Anticipate Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning Platform uses consumer behavior data to predict when a given consumer might want to order or reorder a retail product.
This is a great opportunity to take the next step in your career and craft the vision and strategy for a critical part of OrderGroove’s product portfolio. It’s also a great chance to work in a fast-paced startup environment with a great product team and a company that’s raised more than $40M in VC funding.
- Product Strategy – Own the strategic plan and roadmap for specific elements of the product suite, determine key initiatives to drive the product forward, break those plans into manageable, measurable, achievable release plans.
- Product Management – Understand market needs and user pain points, craft product solutions to address them, phase solutions to deliver incremental business value, validate assumptions and iterate along the way.
- Product Ownership – Build and maintain an organized and prioritized product backlog of user stories for new product improvements, collaborate with UX design, data science, engineering, marketing, sales, and other product managers from concept to release.
- Project Management – Work closely with engineering to bring new product concepts to life through the entirety of the development cycle, including post-release analysis. Ensure development stays on track, remove roadblocks as they arise, step in wherever needed.
- Team Leadership – Identify process gaps and opportunities, take on ever-increasing responsibilities. Communicate your plans and product vision to the company. Provide mentorship for other team members, exemplify the company values in your daily work.
- Clear track record of leadership and fast-paced professional growth throughout your career.
- Experience having delivered high-quality software products, consistently meeting or exceeding milestones and business objectives.
- Experience with Agile product management practices, particularly in the product owner role.
- Phenomenal analytical skills, ability to solve problems quickly, think on your feet, and generalize solutions addressing abstracted problems.
- Strong passion for leveraging data to deliver friction removing and delightful experiences for consumers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, which can be tailored individually for a wide variety of audiences, both internal and external.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done no matter the task, willingness to commit to a fast-paced startup working culture.
- Education: Degree in a quantitative subject preferred but not required.
- Minimum experience: 5 years of experience in a software product management role, preferably data product.
We’re a close-knit team of 75, have raised over $40M in venture capital and are passionate about transforming the business of commerce!
Recently named one of New York’s Hottest Tech Start-Ups, our collaborative culture drives independent thinking and ideas with a get-it-done attitude. We get up every morning to change how commerce is done in partnership with our clients, some of the top brands and retailers in the world. We demand the best of ourselves and each other and never miss an opportunity celebrate our team and our success. Company events include activities like wine tours, summer BBQs and game nights where we can get together and have fun. We compete hard for the industry’s best talent by offering employees one of the most flexible PTO policies you’ll find, highly competitive compensation and stock option grants – And our New York HQ boasts a 6,000 sqft private terrace overlooking beautiful downtown Manhattan. By joining the OrderGroove team you’ll be helping to transform the business of commerce and have fun while doing it! If you’re ready for a high-impact role at a game-changing, fun company, we invite you to learn more and apply!