ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Merchant Operations
Reports to: Head of Product Merchant Operations
Team Size: <7
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Iulia Crai, firstname.lastname@example.org
As Product Lead in the Merchant Operations team (Merchant Onboarding, Order Management, Growth teams) you will drive the development and deployment of a new Merchant Center UI and API’s.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Have an impact on the product vision and own the roadmap for Merchant Operations functional area; manage the backlog and create requirements for an agile engineering team.
- Create close relationships with business stakeholders and Management and align on business priorities
- Provide leadership and mentoring to product managers in the team by outlining the vision and strategy for your product area and team.
- Lead by example both within the team and other Zalando teams; lead diverse teams towards a common objective
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Expertise in marketplace products, previous professional expertise in product discovery and agile product management; strong business sense and a passion for solving problems that improve processes and drive innovation.
- Ability to bridge the gap between business and technology and a track record of developing successful products
- Ability to define your own KPIs to in order to measure your impact and success of the product
- Ability to write documents and clearly communicate your product vision in simple and easy to understand language for a broad audience, including senior management, you teams, colleagues from within and outside Merchant Operations.
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.