ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Product Development / Zalando Plus
Reports to: Head of Product
Team Size: <10
Recruiter Name, E-mail: Maria Garcia, email@example.com
As a Product Manager in Zalando Plus team you will own an area within our product and make sure to discover what customer needs we need to solve, will test the ideas in order to find the right solutions and will support our delivery team during implementation
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Shape the Zalando loyalty experience end to end. You support and drive the products and projects that are crucial to move towards our vision
- Work with an extended network of stakeholders and teams within Zalando who will appreciate your work as product manager and help you prioritise the product roadmap
- Expect to be part of a cross-functional, autonomous team. You will be given the opportunity to bridge the gap between business, operations and technology.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 2 years of experience in product management, preferable a product with a subscription model or ecommerce.
- Product discovery skills are a must.
- A good feeling for UX and good relationships with developers are welcome.
- Having a strong commercial understanding is also a plus, since the role requires a strong alignment with our colleagues in business development.
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
At Zalando Plus, we’re taking care of our points collection program zStars and our newly launched membership program Zalando Plus. At Zalando Plus, our mission is to provide our customers with the most elevated online fashion experience, offering unlimited access to free premium delivery and returns pick-ups, personal style advice, premium customer care service and exclusive offers.