We’re working with an exciting young AI-powered tech company to help them find a top-drawer Head of Product to join them in their London office. The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced and enthusiastic UI/UX designer who is ready to get stuck in and head up a digital design team as a key member of a company experiencing fast growth.
You will be highly collaborative, and able to take initiative to lead on key projects. It goes without saying that you will have a portfolio of high-quality, pixel-perfect design work and will be a naturally artistic and creative thinker. Experience working at an early-stage startup is beneficial, with the ability to work well under pressure and adapt to a quickly changing workplace a necessity. Our client is growing fast and this gives the right candidate an amazing opportunity to grow quickly within the business. Our client has secured great financial backing and there would be potential for share options and other benefits down the line.
Essential Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of mobile app designing experience
- A portfolio full of highly visually impressive UI/UX work
- Experience leading and mentoring a team of more junior digital designers
- Bags of enthusiasm and willingness to go the extra mile to get the job done right
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Collaborative attitude and ability to work with developers and marketers alike
- In-depth knowledge of the iOS Human Interface Guidelines and Google’s Material Design
- Hunger and drive to help a rapidly evolving company reach their potential, and for you to grow with it
- A strong focus on designing with the end customer in mind