Care.com Europe GmbH is a subsidiary of Care.com Inc., the world’s largest online platform for care. Launched in the U.S. in 2007, Care.com has 29 million members in more than 20 countries. Care.com’s online platform, services 4 different verticals: childcare, elderly care, pet care and home and lifestyle. With our double-sided marketplace, we provide the opportunity for individuals to find work within care and for individuals and families to find care services suitable to their needs! Our mission is to improve the lives of families and caregivers by building a global care infrastructure which helps companies and economies grow!
Our Berlin based international team – comprised of colleagues from 22 different countries and some very friendly dogs – is currently looking for a:
Product Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
We are seeking an innovative and entrepreneurial Product Marketer for our Berlin office. Our ideal candidate is a brilliant strategist with a roll-up-your-sleeves, hands-on approach to execution. The focus of the Product Marketing Manager, will be developing the vision and strategy around Care.com’s international product positioning. In this role, you will leverage your experience in successfully planning, executing, evaluating, and optimizing multi-channel marketing campaigns for new and existing products.
- You will champion the customer experience across all platforms and channels to develop the right message, to the right user, at the right time.
- You will work in cross-functional teams to develop new products and be in charge of bringing them to market.
- You will keep current products on continuous trends and develop innovative and effective marketing campaigns.
- You will be conducting competitor analysis & market research.
- You have several years of professional experience in product marketing, acquisition marketing or other marketing roles preferably in a consumer environment.
- You worked closely with product teams in an agile environment and are a team player who thrives in a results-oriented and dynamic work environment.
- You have proven your ability to think strategically and creatively to develop successful and effective marketing campaigns.
- You have a degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Business.
- You have highly proficient English skills, German is a plus.
- Be part of a caring, innovative and international work environment and take our product to the next level.
- Use our premium membership to find caregivers for your loved ones.
- Benefit from our company pension.
- Work easily from home or come to a sunny office located in Friedrichshain.
- Get a subsidy on your monthly BVG ticket and your Urban Sports Club membership.
- Improve your German language skills in one of our weekly language courses.
- Benefit from sales on corporatebenefits.de and mitarbeitaktion.de.
- Help yourself on fruits, drinks, ice cream, cereals and more.
- Have a great time at events like Third-Friday-drinks, sport and cultural events, brunches, lunches, Christmas and summer party.
The well-being of the family and individuals is the core of our work – equally important are our employees! If you share our values and like to work in an international team, we are looking forward to your application.
Please send us your application documents with your salary expectations and your earliest start date via E-Mail (Header: „Product Marketing Manager“) to:
We look forward to your application!!