Identity is the key for trust and security at the heart of online transactions. IDnow is one of Europe’s fastest growing FinTechs using machine learning to build an effective Identity-as-a-Service platform that can verify in real time the identities of people from 65 different countries. We are backed by two leading venture capital investors as well as a consortium of well-known business angels. Founded in 2014, we already count a large and fast growing team of 300 colleagues from 35 different cultures. Clients are leading international companies such as Commerzbank, UBS, Sixt, Erste Bank and Telefonica Deutschland, many FinTechs like Fidor, N26 and smava as well as many blockchain-based companies.
As Product Owner (m/f/d) you are pivotal to our success. You understand the newest technology trends (e.g. blockchain), B2B and B2C user needs and are able to translate those insights into concrete products and services. You love working in agile and are hungry for corporate & personal growth. Inside the Product Team we have a dedicated Designer and a Product Marketing Manager to ensure you can 100% focus on creating value for the business.
- Empower and lead your team from idea to product to scale
- You will influence and contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle from ideation to development and execution
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritise stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Product Owner in an Agile/SCRUM-based development team, and vision holder for the UX and core experience of the product
- Own & communicate the product roadmap and prioritization of features and functionality. Drive and deliver the growth vision for the organization
- Responsible for defining product releases that create incremental value to customers & business
- Working intensively with the development teams to ensure on time delivery of market viable products
- Product management related experience working with web based companies, ideally in Fintech, B2B & internationally
- Previous involvement in new product development or a start-up environment is highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience in UX design is a plus.
- Outstanding IT affinity and someone who enjoys the current issues affecting software development
- Ability to work independently and communicate with different stakeholders
- Completed university degree in computer science, engineering, design or equivalent qualification
- Fluency in English
- Employment in a strong, expanding company with experienced, motivated colleagues
- Work on state-of-the-art technologies in an exciting, innovative environment
- Modern hardware with set-up à la carte
- Modern architecture and technologies
- Start-up spirit: Flat hierarchies, relaxed and professional working atmosphere
We look forward to receiving your compelling application with a possible start date and salary expectations.