Are you a product manager who loves to interact with customers? Do you have a passion for solving complex problems?
Now, imagine this — you get to work directly with fellow product managers to change the way companies set product strategy and create roadmaps — all from your home office. It is remote work. Pretty great, right?
Customer Success at Aha! is unique and challenging. You should know that we think about customer support differently. And we do not have commissioned salespeople. Instead, our all-remote team works closely with customers to highlight what’s possible with our software — from conducting virtual product tours to sharing product management best practices drawn from personal experience.
We are looking for a high-energy product leader who is ready to take a huge career leap forward. If this is you, we want to hear from you!
As a Customer Success Senior Manager at Aha!, you will have an excellent opportunity to join a breakthrough and profitable company that is growing fast. Aha! was founded by a proven team of Silicon Valley veterans whose last two businesses were acquired by well-known public companies. More than 200,000 users trust Aha! to link their brilliant strategy to their team’s work and create visual roadmaps.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has been a product manager for at least 7 years
- Brings deep experience working with SaaS
- Has experience consulting, managing accounts, or in professional services
- Loves to showcase advanced technology to sophisticated customers
- Writes exceptionally well
- Wants to work on a team with other high-performing peers
We are committed to being great, and we want someone who:
- Has a “can do” attitude and a history of delivering superb work again and again
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in hours rather than weeks
- Is seeking a career-defining opportunity on a proven, results-oriented team that has sold multiple software companies
We are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the United States or Canada for this role. We offer generous salary, equity, benefits, and a profit-sharing program.