Dealogic Connect provides a global platform connecting the largest investment banks and research providers with their institutional investor clients. Banks use Connect to power their largest events (deal roadshows, conferences, etc) and deals (e.g. IPOs), and investors use the platform to discover and participate in these events and deals.
We are looking for a product manager to join our New York or London office and help lead several growth initiatives that could transform the way investors and banks come together around deals and events.
What you’ll do
- Apply product discovery techniques to uncover customer needs, research problems, and de-risk potential solutions
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Lead a team of engineers and designers to deliver high-quality product
Who you are
- You have successfully shipped one or more product from idea to market
- You know how to inspire, motivate and support a team to get things done
- You can translate your team’s knowledge and experience to user stories and prioritized backlog items
- You are comfortable, professional and effective in front of clients
- You are good at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts
- Bonus points: you have a background in engineering or UX design, or you have domain knowledge in financial services
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of transforming the way that the world’s largest financial institutions run deals and events.