Nubank is the leading fintech in Latin America. Using bleeding-edge technology, design, and data, the company aims to fight complexity and empower people to take control of their finances. We are disrupting an outdated and bureaucratic system by building a simple, safe and 100% digital environment that addresses Brazilian customers’ needs with no paperwork, bank branches or inefficient call centers.
At Nubank, our Product Managers are the ones working in the trenches and are ultimately responsible for the success or failure of our product teams. It’s the PM’s job to ensure that our company gets the right product built and delivered to our customers.
Truly great Product Managers will, over time, shoulder ever greater responsibility for realizing Nubank’s vision to be the most influential financial services company in the world – and in doing so will also serve as coaches for our more junior team members and mentors for the nascent product community in Brazil.
Given this, our Product Managers are awesome in:
- Vision – Set the vision for the product, understand how it connects to company objectives
- Customer Focus – Deep dive in user behavior, talk to real customers, see products used in the real world
- Prioritization – Help our teams prioritize features based on customer feedback, engineering complexity, and the most relevant business metrics
- Structured thinking – Ability to grasp problems of varying levels of complexity and reduce them down to their essentials
- Execution – Understand the problems we are trying to solve and work closely with engineers, designers, data scientists, and other functions to define, iterate and ship
- Communication – Build constructive relationships, communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, and have a great time doing it
While previous experience in product management is a plus, we are also open to considering individuals with technical experience in engineering or design who are interested in working in product, or those with business expertise who have shown an interest for working in technology.