Product Strategy owner for Revenue, Customer Accounts, and PSA solutions. Provides strategic analysis of where the market is going, trends, competition, customer needs, to determine the long-term strategy for these application areas. Works with Product Management counterparts to help plan and prioritize the roadmap. Supports sales as needed and acts as outbound “voice” of the strategy/roadmap for various external audiences.
This domain expert in revenue management and billing will perform market analysis, requirements definition, roadmap planning and prioritization, and overall vision for our applications. They support marketing, sales, and the broader Workday ecosystem on calls and with formal presentations. Product Strategists also work with our customers and prospects to help define our strategy and vision.
This is a very hands-on and dynamic position where you will:
- As a subject matter expert you will drive analysis to determine the strategy for Workday revenue applications, including customer accounts and billing.
- Research competitive products and business strategies to determine how we drive unique value and sustainable market advantages.
- Collaborate with product management to influence the product roadmap and design.
- Work with product marketing to establish positioning and support sales enablement.
- Engage with customers and prospects frequently to present our strategy and roadmap and understand their requirements.
- Support Workday sales force to articulate strategy and roadmap in key pursuits and help evaluate prospect requirements.
- Collaborate with our Professional Services organization and partner community to understand how our solution is being deployed and identify opportunities for optimization.
If you have:
- 10+ years’ experience in product management, strategy, or professional services for packaged financial enterprise applications, specifically in the revenue management area.
- Experience working with revenue and billing solutions.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- A passion for developing well-researched product and business strategies.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in business, marketing or related field; MBA a plus (but we also love brilliant people who didn’t go to business school)
- The ability to travel 20%