We are seeking our first Head of Product to help us build a great product experience for our users.
This is a new executive position within our company, so you’ll have the freedom and autonomy to define the role. As head of product, you will report to the CEO and work in a close cooperation with him and the Head of Engineering to define and build our product strategy.
We are looking for someone with a proven history of delivering company growth through exceptional product execution and user engagement.
The ideal candidate will be ready to get into the operational side of projects and work closely with the development team to research user pain points and needs, analyze the competitive landscape, and develop and refine feature lists. We are looking for someone adaptable, flexible with entrepreneurial spirit and soul.
- Lead product mission, strategy, and roadmapping
- Own the end-to-end processes related to product discovery, from identifying problems and opportunities, to defining solutions that we’ll deliver to our customers
- Generate product requirements, determine specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction;
- Manage and mentor the existing product team members, including current product manager and designer, and expand the team as needed
- Ensure that our product organization has the capacity to provide validated, high value work for our engineering team to deliver.
- Work closely with the Head of Engineering to identify valuable ways to deploy new technologies
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally with the marketing, physical product and customer services teams and address stakeholder concerns
- Understand customer pain points through user interviews, data analysis, and usability sessions
- Follow up the development process in close collaboration with back-end and front-end teams.
- 5+ years experience in product management
- 3+ years experience in management role
- Proven track record of developing and shipping successful products with impressive user/revenue growth, ideally in the B2B products
- Proven track record of success in managing and mentoring product managers and designers
- Experience in working with agile methodology
- Experience across product stages, from product discovery to launching a brand-new product to drive optimisation and revenue growth.
- Experience with cutting-edge product process: autonomous product teams, customer & product discovery, lean UX, and continuous delivery.
- Experience with online A/B testing to drive improvement in customer experience and business results
- Data driven, experience utilizing web analytics and data analysis to aid business decisions
- Ability to demonstrate a track-record of effective collaboration with engineering team, design team and business leaders
- A storyteller, with experience communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels within organisations, including oral and written presentations, proposals, specifications, and reports.
- Fluency in English
Get to know us
- Our mission: to enable professionals to buy and sell seafood in just a few clicks.
- Our solution: a B2B disruptive marketplace for wholesalers, producers and professional buyers.
- Our potential: fish is one of the most traded products in the world, the sea is the limit! We are growing strongly, with international development.
- We are already trusted: prestigious clients, solid investors, and other (diverse and international) talents have already joined the Procsea adventure.
- Work environment: We are committed to answering all of your questions about the (dynamic, talented, international, and diverse) team and the business culture. By joining us now you are securing a choice position in the evolution of our start up.
Start date: To begin immediately (ideally)
Salary: Dependent on profile, fixed and variable. Your development and compensation will be in line with your investment and your successes. You will have an opportunity to receive stock-options.
Location: Rennes (frequently voted as the best city in France to live in)
Contract: Permanent contract