The digitalisation of commerce is in full swing and it’s just the beginning. Tradebyte is right at the centre of this development and operates the biggest ecosystem for interconnecting different players – from hip fashion brands to big online shops. No other market is currently growing as dynamically as online commerce. Be part of it!
Tradebyte offers open work structures and unbeatable team spirit. As we are continuously growing, we are looking for new colleagues who share our passion for work. Love what you do – do what you love. Working at Tradebyte means more than just fulfilling a function. We believe that work and passion are compatible and for that we offer the right surroundings.
There’s more than open tech culture with Dev-Nights and the Global Game Jam which makes our work interesting. Do you like flat hierarchies and want to be part of the big picture? Then you’re at the right place. Welcome to Tradebyte, an independent company within the Zalando group, which is listed on the MDAX and has more than 12,000 employees.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You can bridge the natural divide between business and technology
- You have the knowledge of complex business processes, information systems and have a deep understanding of software development lifecycle
- Abstract the core of a feature from nice-to-have and complementary objectives/ clearly differentiate between what’s the core of a feature and what can be use-case specific addition
- You have previous professional expertise in product discovery and a passion to deep dive into a problem
- The e-commerce industry is changing fast and so is Tradebyte -You’ll keep yourself on the track
- You have many years of experience in product management
- You have a detailed process knowledge in e-commerce/ marketplaces
- You keep refining your toolset and mentor your colleagues
- You have experience extracting knowledge or insights from structured or unstructured data
- You have an understanding of automating data restructuring
- You can effortlessly interface with internal and external stakeholders. As a Product Manager at Tradebyte, you have the ability to synthesize, visualize, and communicate your ideas to others
- You possess the ability to explain complex topics into their simplest forms
- You always consult management and stakeholders and define and formulate product requirements
- You will be helping brands and retailers to digitize and automate their value chain in order to connect every article to every consumer
- You will challenge the status quo of the value chains of our partners and you will establish a new standard in the e-commerce-industry
- The challenge lies in giving new products enough autonomy and support to act fast while at the same time aligning the business unit’s tech efforts and building a positive and efficient tech culture
- You will work with a large network of B2B partners and stakeholders within Tradebyte who will appreciate your work as product specialist and help you prioritizing the product roadmap
- You will analyse, capture, structure and prioritize functional and nonfunctional requirements
- You take over product ownership and end-to-end responsibility for an innovative product
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
LOVE YOUR JOB
We believe that work and passion are compatible and for that we offer the right surroundings. As a team, we work on challenging projects and find solutions together. “Rocking” tasks together and performing at the highest level is what drives us. Working at Tradebyte means more than just fulfilling a function: You are a part of the big picture and you can combine your professional passion with your personal hobbies.
Being part of Tradebyte means being part of a great community. Across teams and departments, we pull together, are there for each other and support one another. After work, we also have cross-team events to which everybody is invited, e.g. cinema, football or quiz evenings. Open communication with trust is important for us and is what drives us.
Short communication channels, flat hierarchies and quick decisions are especially important for us and form a great part of our company culture. That means ideas can be translated and implemented into detailed projects. Working at Tradebyte means taking on responsibility, living your freedom and being part of the development of the whole company.