We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our team.
- Understanding the strategic and competitive position of Wayin, the product and its use-cases fully
- Ensuring that each epic is well-researched in terms of objectives, competitive considerations, business and commercial value, key success metrics, etc.
- Ensuring that conceptual solutions are explored and evaluated sensibly consulting key stakeholders as to their relative merits, viability, costs and impact
- Ensuring feasible functional, technical and UX design work is undertaken, items are appropriately defined and prioritised, and a sensible delivery plan is in place
- Ensuring that everyone involved in the delivery of the solution is fully-briefed and aware of roles and responsibilities, success criteria, milestones and timelines
- Ensuring timely delivery, handling any issues that arise and ensuring that stakeholders are kept up-to-date with progress
- Managing releases from a product perspective working with marketing, customer and field teams, customers and support
The role itself lends itself well to someone who is organised; detailed-oriented; is able to ideate and explore solutions to problems from a business and commercial perspective, a functional and UX perspective and a technical perspective; can think-through complex problems to quickly evaluate options; can converse equally well with customers, stakeholders and engineers; can naturally organise others, build plans, keep things on track, find solutions and handle change.
About the team
We’re passionate about delivering something out of the ordinary when it comes to enterprise software and is why we’ve been able to attract such major customers despite our small size. We’ve a pleasant office environment stacked with snacks, drinks, etc. We offer a range of benefits including health and travel cover and some pretty awesome company events.
While we have quite a few offices and remote workers around the globe, you’ll find most of the Products and Engineering teams in Oxfordshire, UK and in Denver, USA.
Wayin helps the world’s largest brands drive consumer actions and collect zero-party data through interactive campaigns and micro experiences published to all of their digital properties.
Our self-service platform includes an Experience Store, Screen and Form Designers, branding controls, campaign staging and testing, enterprise distribution, GDPR-compliant data capture alongside other enterprise-level capabilities to ensure extremely high-volume marketing campaigns can be launched and executed on-time, in-budget and on-target.
Customers include Coca-cola, General Mills, Discovery, IBM, Manchester United, Manchester City, Redbull, Shell, National Geographic, HP, AB-Inbev, Reckitt-Benckiser, Air New Zealand, Vodafone, NHL and MLB.