Druthers is partnered with an exciting and rapidly scaling start-up in the growth marketing and user engagement space, founded by an exceptional team of ex-Twitter and Google employees.
Leveraging the team’s experience working at leading tech companies, they’ve built a dream platform that seamlessly integrates email, mobile push notifications, SMS, advertising and all other relevant channels into a marketer-friendly automation platform.
The company are heading to Series C funding next year and have grown revenue from $5M in 2016, to $16M in 2017 and are on track to achieve $35-30M this year, with the team doubling in size in the last 12 months.
We’re looking for an empathetic and inspiring leader with a growth mindset, to help develop and grow the current team of 6 (made up of Product Managers and Designers. We’re looking at someone able to coach, mentor and develop the team, to help empower and enable them, as well as to develop and evangelize a vision, and lead with enthusiasm and conviction. You’ll be eager to get deeply involved in a team, doing what it takes to helping to make things happen and build the organization and will share their values of growth-mindset, humility, balance and trust.
- Lead, nurture and build a team of product managers in delivering a next-generation marketing automation platform
- Lead and drive product vision strategy and execution
- Create and maintain exceptional customer relationships to develop a deep understanding of their needs
- Create processes to capture, analyze, leverage and share customer insights
- Work cross-functionally with the customer success, engineering, marketing and sales teams
- Work with engineering to develop product roadmap and feature prioritization
Keep abreast of industry trends to identify new product features and opportunities
- Demonstrable background in product management, with strong experience of owning and scaling B2C products
- Excellent leadership skills and management experience, running 121s, coaching, mentoring, performance management and career planning. You care about what’s best for your team and are driven to help them become the very best they can be.
- Highly analytical, hypothesis-driven, data-supported approach to problem-solving
- Strategic thinker that combines business acumen and technical know-how to drive decisions and measure success
- Ability to identify and clearly communicate a product’s competitive advantage and positioning
- Proven ability to take initiative and use consultative skills to build strong customer relationships
- Self-driven and able to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-moving company
- You consistently lead by example and drive your teams to high standards of delivery
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity and 401(k)
- Flexible vacation policy and amazing work/life balance
- Catered lunches and unlimited snacks/beverages (M-F)
- Health allowance and tons of team building events
- Commuter benefits and fantastic location
- Excellent culture – inclusive, values-driven team of smart, motivated and lovely people (as attested to in their 5* reviews on Glassdoor!)
Druthers Search is a Diversity & Inclusion specialist recruitment consultancy and only partner with organizations who share the same values. We welcome talent from all backgrounds and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, neuro-diversity or disability status in our recruitment process.