Working in a fast-paced agile environment, The Head of Product will have the exciting challenge of helping Coinsquare define our product strategy, driving innovation efforts and building a product roadmap that will provide new and existing users with high value impact, with specific focus on revenue generation and high scale growth.
While this role specifically overlooks Product strategy and management for Coinsquare, they will be responsible for managing a diverse technical team, overseeing the software development cycle for the product-focused teams and accelerating Agile adoption across the business. The Head of Product’s ability to engage and support Product Owners, Developers and Project Managers with a strong, tangible vision will have a direct impact on their success in this role.
Above all else, the Head of Product’s mission is to facilitate rapid growth and success of of our product lines, requiring the capacity to leverage the talents and perspectives beyond their own. They must have a strong sense of ownership equal to their desire to foster ownership, creativity and accountability in others.
What you’ll do
- Own, develop and execute against a revenue-centric, customer-focused product strategy, roadmap, and release plans, establishing clear key value indicators and timelines
- Work with the Solutions Team to define product release requirements, ensuring the successful delivery of new offerings and product enhancements
- Determine and effectively communicate product priorities in terms of business value to both customers and internal stakeholders- most critically when competing priorities seem to conflict.
- Foster collaborative relationships with cross functional teams within Coinsquare and with external partners
- Align closely to business objectives and revenue generating units to ensure monthly and quarterly objectives are attained
- Shape best practices and processes as we grow and scale our Product team
- Support the growth of our Solutions Team through mentorship, performance management and hiring initiatives
- Design and lead sales enablement and data gathering initiatives
- Measure, track, and report on key metrics of product success, including revenue and customer satisfaction
- Lead engineering teams towards delivering on the product roadmap. This includes optimizing processes, facilitating cross team communication, and providing consistency between our products
Coinsquare is Canada’s leading and most secure digital asset trading platform for trading Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other digital currencies.
We built the most secure trading platform, and since our founding in 2014 we’ve never lost a coin. We’re FINTRAC regulated as a money services business, meaning we keep all our clients’ money in Canada and use bank-level security measures on our platform.
We’ve raised over $60M to date, growing from one employee in February 2017 to over 140 employees by November of 2018. We’ve been featured in major media outlets across Canada and are always dedicated to bringing digital asset investing to the mainstream through our various operations like digital currency mining, funds, capital markets, and other offerings coming down the pipeline as we grow.
Discover what’s possible with digital currency by checking out our trading platform:
We’re full of bright and diverse thinkers. Team members have equal opportunities to contribute to our success within a scale-up culture that encourages self-starters, transparency and team connectivity.
We know diverse teams make strong teams. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. If you require accommodation during the application process, simply let us know and we’ll ensure it’s a positive experience for you.
In order to promote and enhance the security of Coinsquare and our platform, just so you know, anyone receiving a job offer will be required to complete a background check.
By applying to Coinsquare, you agree to receive occasional emails from Coinsquare about our products and services. There is no purchase required and you can opt out at any time.