We are a London-based group of leading, innovative technology and publishing companies in the legal sector with a world-class team of engineers and legal experts. Our well-funded, rapidly growing start-up portfolio includes Juriosity, FromCounsel and Sparqa. Our founding team has a track record of creating and growing successful technology businesses.
A sole designer joining a product team to work on primarily on web design for all three of our products, with the occasionally print design task.You will collaborate closely with a variety of stakeholders to deliver excellent end-to-end product experiences for a variety of markets.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on multiple projects for different markets and manage the design process from start to finish.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Take on board broad conceptual and strategic ideas, and produce user-centred solutions.
- Create UX flows and wireframes, taking into account user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Craft pixel-perfect UI designs and interfaces (mostly for mobile responsive web).
- Produce beautiful visual designs and illustrations that reflect our product branding.
- Design presentations and digital brochures for sales and marketing.
- Communicate user stories and design decisions.
- Deliver UX/UI focused designs.
- Design print brochures, flyers and other promotional material.
Skills and requirements
- Skill set to work on all stages of the product development lifecycle, from research and conception through to wireframing, UI design, prototyping, and delivery.
- Experience in working closely with product managers and software engineers
- Strong skills in visual design and illustration. Excellent feel for aesthetic and clean design.
- Highly proficient in tools for digital design and prototyping, e.g. Sketch, Invision or Zeplin.
- An in-depth understanding of the latest design trends.
- Being able to contribute in a fast-paced and collaborative startup environment.
- Good time management and prioritisation skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Previous experience working across multiple digital products.
- An understanding of front-end development and software development processes.
Perks and benefits
- Competitive salary.
- 25 days of company holiday + 8 bank holidays.
- Central office location (W1, Holborn area), with lots of restaurants, cafes and shops nearby.
- Free, delicious coffee from a professional coffee machine.
- Friendly startup culture.
- Opportunity to occasionally work from home; part-time arrangements possible.
- Table tennis and console games.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Dog-friendly office.
The salary range for this position is £30,000-£40,000 p.a., depending on level of experience and qualifications.