RChain is a complete blockchain platform for distributed applications. Intelligent, concurrent execution throughout the network unlocks blockchain’s potential for transactions of every type and scale. Designed for maximum efficiency at minimal computational and environmental cost, RChain provides the foundation and utility for global coordination.
The Product Manager is responsible for planning, scoping, gathering requirements, and positioning of the product, including working closely with integration partners; gathering, interpreting, and visioning feedback and needs from internal departments and customer desires for the finished product. The Product Manager is able to communicate with all areas of the company, with engineering and business leaders, and will craft development specifications to define product release requirements and will work closely with development throughout each release cycle.
- Be responsible for the software product roadmap and strategy.
- Prioritize and maintain feature backlog of blockchain platform.
- Document feature specifications for development teams.
- Identify business and technical impacts of user requirements.
- Communicate status, issues, etc. to immediate and broader team when necessary.
- Challenge cross-functional team to think boldly and creatively and then funnel that energy into concrete execution plans.
- Research and monitor existing client base, industry trends & developments to identify potential new product release opportunities.
- Clearly communicate product plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a spectrum of audiences, from internal stakeholders to external-facing business teams.
- Work with other departments to establish a design, technology, and product development strategy, ensuring products meet user and business needs.
- Manage and coordinate product development projects and monitor market trends that indicate the need for new product releases and services.
- Use customer and market research and data analysis to communicate product vision to management and various stakeholders.
- Thrive on planning and clarity
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Promote best practices
- Strategic thinking
- Care about different types of people and love interacting with them.
- Know how to motivate and bring the best out of everyone.
This position will oversee the work of 10+ developers located largely located internationally.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand as necessary.
This is a full-time position.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of professional experience in software product management, taking products and services from concept to launch and continued development
- 3+ years’ experience in both large enterprise and startup environments
- 3+ years using Agile development methodologies
- Working with SaaS type of products
- Technical fluency; understanding and discussing software architecture concepts, schedule tradeoffs, and new opportunities with technical team members.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.