At Veeqo, our mission is to help retail brands provide the best experience to customers everywhere
Our award winning software is used by retailers all around the globe, and we have ambitions to become the world’s best platform for retail brands to manage their business.
Veeqo is growing at an astonishing rate, with some hugely exciting growth plans for 2019
Our team is based out of offices in London, Swansea and Bishkek, and expanding internationally rapidly.
You will be responsible to enhance the current Veeqo experience, identifying improvement opportunities from customer pain points.
This role is inherently cross-functional – you will work closely with engineering, marketing, design and executive teams to bring features to market and develop and grow business opportunities for Veeqo.
A successful candidate will be creative and customer focused, highly analytical, able to work effectively in a fast moving high growth organization, adept at using a variety of technologies and capabilities to create high quality, simple products and applications that customers love.
- Innovate and champion new product roadmap that deliver market differentiation and delightful user experience.
- Execute product strategy within an Agile environment that delivers incremental value quickly and iterates based on user feedback.
- Interface and proactively manage requirements from stakeholder groups inside and outside of the company to prioritise capabilities and deliver a great products.
- Build relationships and work closely with engineering and design to create the best products and experiences.
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to facilitate the Product team’s domain expertise and to support the go-to-market planning, positioning, messaging, and content.
- Monitor customer feedback, and work with the Support team making sure that issues are resolved regularly as part of our product roadmap.
- Lead user research, metrics gathering, competitive and performance analyses of all of our products, to make sure we are noticing even the most subtle patterns in how our users are interacting with the Veeqo offering
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Product Management in an innovative software and/or services product company
- Experience with Agile software development is a must.
- Knowledge of modern software engineering processes and principles
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), especially in terms of dealing with different groups of interest (end user vs. engineering)
- Extremely good at dealing with ambiguity and wearing many hats at one time
- Create and take responsibility for the product roadmap
- Write user stories to succinctly and clearly express development objectives
- Frequent communication with the engineering department and all other stakeholders, before, during and after the release
- Analyse product performance through product data analytics, customer interviews and user tracking to inform stakeholders throughout the organisation
- The ability to prioritise. Presented with competing imperatives and a mountain of data, you can identify and organize clear, concise actions.
Veeqo is growing fast and expanding globally. We are based in London and Swansea and expanding internationally rapidly in the US & Australia
- Be part of a fast growth start-up and make a difference.
- Work in a friendly, cross-functional team, with people who aim to be the best and love to tackle problems.
- Relaxed and flexible work environment.
- Spotify Premium and gym membership.
- Opportunities to quickly move into more senior management, software/product development positions.
- Share options for all employees.