The Chief Product Officer (CPO) is to the business’s product what the Chief
Technology Officer is to its technology, or what the Chief Sales Officer is to its
Sales. Relentless in their pursuit of perfection and success they must lead
from the front and guide the Product Management team and the company in
the delivery of excellent customer products and experiences. The CPO must
be a visionary and an avid evangelist of the product using their product
management, industry and technology experience to drive our success. As a
member of the leadership team the CPO’s span of influence crosses the
whole organisation and working in tandem with their peers they are
responsible for ensuring a common vision, drive and motivation permeates the
Our CPO must have broad and varied experience both
within the industry and within the discipline of Product Management. They will
need to be able to demonstrate a rich blend of analytical, creative, and
strategic talents in order to win the confidence of TradeIX staff and customers.
- Over 10 years in a high-ranking Product Management position,
preferably as a Head of Product Management.
- Product development and deployment of enterprise software in a cloud
based / distributed architecture environment.
- A natural leader with demonstrable experience leading high performing
teams and a proven ability to bring that group in a unified direction.
- Be able to demonstrate hands on experience in the related areas of
product marketing and business management.
- Experience resolving the daily internal and external challenges that
affect a product’s financial and market success.
- The CPO will need to demonstrate an ability to effectively
communicate, motivate, and inspire cross-functional teams with
professionalism and clarity.
- A history of presenting and panel involvement at conferences is
- The CPO will be detail oriented and possess exceptional problem
solving & analytical skills and be able define and evaluate numerous
product metrics and know when and how to apply each in order to
influence the success of the product.
- Commercial acumen and P&L responsibility to ensure the achievement
of TradeIX’s financial goals.
- The ability to work independently and still retain a high level of self-